If I were to be honest with you, I would tell you that I have never once done a tag in my entire time here. Which, mind you, is not very long at all. I was tagged by
1. Must post the rules here!
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs
6. You can't say you don't do tags
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
- I plan absolutely everything. I MUST HAVE ORDER. ALWAYS.
- I have never once used Netflix. I don't know how it works, what it offers, nothing. Because I am just that uninterested.
- I used to get B grades in PE, only because my theory work for anatomy was A+ level, and my physical participation in sport was D level.
- I like sitting outside in the rain, when it's freezing cold. Because to me, it feels nice.
- I HATE peanut butter.
- If you want me to eat popcorn, put butter on it. Lots of it.
- My two brothers and I all play instruments, but I'm the only one who is completely hopeless at string instruments. I play the piano; they can't play the piano to save their lives.
- I'm a hobby artist, and recently bought a book on how to draw nudes.
- I don't believe in eyebrow-plucking. By all means, pluck your eyebrows if you want, but I would never do it.
- I spent the remainder of the first pay of my first job buying a Russia mochi. I have no regrets.
1) If someone invented a machine to turn people into the food they are most like what do you think you would be?
Spaghetti Bolognese. There is no doubt in my mind.
2) Favorite Superhero/Villian?
America. XD Hetalia fans, can I get a witness?
3) Facebook or Tumblr?
I have, and neglect, both.
4) Coke or Pepsi?
Will I be killed if I say that I actually like Pepsi better?
5) M&M’s or Skittles?
SKITTLES, OH MY GOSH, SKITTLES. AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS; LEMON SKITTLES ARE THE BEST.
And because only five were put down, I'll use these last ones.
6) Can you tell that I'm running out of questions to ask?
I would be too at this point.
7) Which is the one character that you simply adore? Can be from a tv series, movie, book..whatever.
Robert Hunter, the lead character in Chris Carter's murder novels. OH MY GOD, THOSE BOOKS ARE AMAZING.
8) What is the one thing that you love about yourself?
My butt. I have a nice butt. It's been slapped quite a bit.
9) Chris Pratt. That is all.
.... Don't kill me, please.
10) Sebastian Stan too.
1) If you could spend twenty-four hours with an anime character of your choice, who would it be, and what would you do?
2) What is your favourite band?
3) What's your favourite food?
4) Do you have your towel? If so, don't panic.
5) Do you like spiders?
6) Have you ever gotten a burn in a ridiculous place, and then have to explain why the skin there is red and/or bandaged?
7) If you saw a clown in a storm drain, would you accept his balloon?
8) Are you religious, atheist, or questioning?
9) What form of governmental rule does your country run under?
10) Did I just waste your time?